Best Affordable Highlighters in India
Highlighter has become one of everyone’s favorite products these days. Highlighter is a product that helps in reflecting the light on the high points of your face. It became popular with actors and in filming as it helped in providing definition to the face features without the natural lighting. We all want that glowing look and enhance our features and look amazing, but highlighters can be expensive and not all can afford it easily. Do not worry girls, I have got your back and I have created a list of the best and affordable highlighters for you just under Rs.500 to get that blinding goddess glow on your face. Before that, here are some tips on how to also choose the right and perfect highlighter for your face.
Things to keep in mind while purchasing a Highlighter:
It is essential to choose the right highlighter shade for your skin tone or it might look greyish and it won’t be able to do what it is meant for.
– Firstly, you want to pick a highlighter which is two shades lighter than your original skin color for it to give a natural-looking glow to your face.
– If you have pale or light skin tone, try choosing a silver or lilac tone of highlighter which shall help in lifting up the pale skin giving a healthier look.
– For those who have medium skin tone, the best way is to go for a highlighter with rose gold, peach or gold tones, since the warm color in them will help in neutralizing your warm skin color and hence give an amazing glow on the skin.
– If you have dark skin tone, opt for a warm-toned highlighter as silver or pale tone of highlighter will give a greyish dull look.
5 Best Highlighters just under Rs.500
1. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder.
This particular highlighter is such a beautiful and pigmented highlighter. It is available in 4 different shades all of which are suitable for any Indian skin tones. It is highly pigmented and the texture is not dry or chalky, it just blends amazingly on the skin and gives a subtle natural glow. It also does not make your pores stand out, which some of the highlighters tend to do. Overall, an amazing, affordable product and definitely worth the try, if you are thinking to buy it then definitely go for it.
Buy it here:
2. Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter.
I’m sure most of you have definitely heard about this amazing and blinding highlighter from Maybelline. It has a smooth texture and highly pigmented as well but glides and blends smoothly on the skin. A little amount of product goes a very long way as it is very pigmented and give a blinding glow. Honestly, I am truly amazed by the formula of this product at such a low price. I would highly recommend this product, although it is Rs.50 more than Rs.500, you can definitely get this product with a discount under Rs.500 plus it is definitely worth every penny.
Buy it here:
3. SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Highlighter.
This particular highlighter is an amazing mini-sized product which is great for traveling and popping in your bag without taking up any space. It is also an amazing affordable highlighter with a smooth texture and also pigmented without being chalky or dry. It gives a great dewy natural glow making the skin looking youthful and in just Rs.399.
Buy it here:
4. Nykaa Glow Getter Highlighting & Illuminating Duo Palette.
Nykaa with its own makeup line is just amazing out there with amazing and reasonably priced products. This duo highlighter palette is also one of them with an amazing creamy formula giving a super-natural glow on the skin. It is also affordable and plus you get the benefit of two shades in one, what can be better than that?
You can buy this from Nykaa.
5. Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Strobing Cream.
Last but not the least, this product is a cream-based highlighter. It is an excellent dupe for the MAC strobe cream and very affordable. This is a great product for those who want to achieve the natural glow look. The best part about this product is that it perfect for daily use to get a natural glowing look and also it can be used in multiple ways at such an affordable price. You can apply it on your face before your foundation, mix it in with a primer or foundation for a glowing dewy look, or obviously as a highlighter for the high points of the face. Overall, it is a multi-purpose product for such a less price.
Buy it here:
So, these are the top and best five highlighters just under Rs.500 for you to achieve that glowing look. I hope you find this useful and also let me know in the comments which one are you going to buy next or which one is your favorite among these…I would love to know your thoughts… 🙂